UT Features: Tamenglong is also known as the land of bamboo. So obviously, bamboo shoot comes in plenty every monsoon. Bamboo Shoot with Black sesame is one of those many styles of preparing this ultra organic delicacy. We eat it fresh, fermented, boiled, roasted, fried, cooked almost every possible way to eat.
Here is one of the best recipes that I learned from a friend and its heavenly.
- Bamboo Shoot
- Black Sesame
- Green chilies
- Culantro (Sa Maroi)
- Wash Bamboo shoot, grind garlics, cut onions and green chillies.
- Roast Black Sesame in a frying pan and keep aside.
- Grind the roasted black sesame.
- Mix all the mentioned ingredients, add cold water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and coriander leaves in the middle of the cooking.
Ready to eat.