- Total Restriction on Indian Military force convoy and patrolling within Konyaks soil within shall continue until justice is delivered to those 14 innocents Konyak youths being killed on 4th and 5th Dec 2021.
- No Military Recruitment rally within Mon District.
- No Konyak youth should participate in any Army recruitment rally.
- Directs all those customary landowners to immediately denounce the past land agreement allotment for setting up military base camps (operating points) within its respective jurisdiction (Naginimora, Tizit, Lampong Sheanghah, Wakching Town, Mon Town, Longshen Town, Sheangah Wamsa, Longwa, Chenmoho, Chenloishu, Wangti, Aboi, Angjangyang Tobu and Monyakshu etc).
Also read: Oting village communiquè shares what went down that fateful Dec 4 evening
- To cut off all forms of public relation with the Indian Military Forces.
- No Konyak Villages councils/students or any society must accept any forms of development packages/assistance from the Indian Military Forces.
- Konyak must immediately denounce any forms of assured packages/assistances from Indian military forces (if any).
- Black flag should be hoisted as previous order, vehicles with black flag/ any Konyak offices/ school institutions/ all the public movement until the justice is served.
- The Konyak Union urges it’s citizens to refrain/abstain from any form of Merry making activities such as night bazaars, open picnic and other entertainment activities within Mon District.However, pre schedule programme such as weddings, church events, may be exempted. The CSOs urges it’s citizens to adhere all the norms and regulations until justice is served.
The above order was issued by the Konyak Union on December 13.
Also read: Get to know the official report on Oting incident of Dec 4 & 5