Ukhrul: A first of its kind free paperless spoken English Training and Teacher Training in Child Education is introduced in Northeast by the National Child Development Council (NCDC), the leading National Organization for the Welfare of Children and Child Education in India.
NCDC is a self-governing organization established in 2004. Their office head center is based out in New Delhi. Other centers are also established in Kerela, Tamil Nadu, and many other states. Since 2020, due to the pandemics, the training has been continuing online.
In a press conference on Monday, Yaomichon Ragui, the only NCDC faculty cum Admission Coordinator in Northeast introduced two programs.
- Free paperless Spoken English Training for School and College Students.
Paperless English Training (PET) is for school and college students who find it difficult to speak English despite having studied English for many years. In addition to spoken English training, general knowledge and skill development are also included in this program.
Daily lessons and activities will be shared directly with the learners through WhatsApp. There will also be live classes every Sunday from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Its module gradually helps the students to talk in English through games and puzzles without learning grammar. NCDC Master Trainer Baba Alexander will lead this training program. Students or their parents who would like to join this program can contact Phone: (+91) 735-616-3344
- Teacher Training in Child Education: Applications are invited for the new batch.
NCDC, a National Child Welfare Organization based in New Delhi, has invited applications from women (no age limit) for the new online batch of teacher training courses in child education.
There are courses available for qualified students from Class 10 to Degree.
- Certificate in International Preschool Education (1 year, Qualification-10),
- Certificate in International Montessori Education (1 year, Qualification-10),
- Diploma in International Montessori Education (1 year, Eligibility-Plus two),
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses are 1 year, Eligibility- Any degree) and
- Advance Diploma in International Montessori Education (1 year, Eligibility- TTC/ PPTTC).
Those who have financial difficulties can also avail the opportunity to do these courses by working part-time at NCDC. And for those who are interested in teaching, there is a half fee concession too. For information please contact the Ph. (+91) 928-802-6162 or https://ncdconline.org.
Also read: Imphal: One dead, four hurt in powerful blast