Fire guts 2 shops in Tamenglong town

No fatality was reported out of the incident however, properties of both the shops were destroyed by the fire.

Fire Broke out near Tamei Parking at the heart of Tamenglong town around 7pm on Friday and burnt 2 shops.

As per the information, the fire is suspected to have started from electric short circuit.

Neighbours in the area notice the fire and alarmed the police and public. Fortunately, local water tanker was around Tamei Parking area and with the help of the tanker the fire was put under control immediately.

In the meantime, a team of fire brigade from Tamenglong Fire, sub-station also arrived at the spot.

No fatality was reported out of the incident however, properties of both the shops were destroyed by the fire. One of the two shops is tea hotel run by one Ravi Prasad and another one is a second hand clothe shop run by one Poudiliu Pamei.

image 12
- Advertisement -

For more such stories, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Download our Android App. Subscribe to our Website Notifications to stay updated.

Also Read

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Advertisement

Connect With Us

13,651FansLike
681FollowersFollow
spot_img

Latest

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
Support Us
Support Us