The five new faces who were inducted to the council of ministers on September 24, much awaited portfolio has been announced on Sunday. See the allocated portfolios.
- Okram Henry Singh, has been charged with MAHUD, Social welfare, Coorperation
- Oinam Lukhoi Singh with Agriculture, Vetenary & Animal Husbandary, Tourism
- Sorokhaibam Rajen with Education, Fishereis, CADA
- Thokchom Satyabrata Singh with Consumer affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Law and Legislative affairs, Labour and Employment.
- Vungzagin Valte with Tribal Affairs and Hills, Transport, and GAD
While CM N Biren will hold Home, Personnel, Planning, Revenue and any other department not allocated specifically.
The BJP led government in Manipur on September 24, dropped three ministers from his own party BJP, two from the NPP and the lone LJP minister in the coalition government. They were Education minister Th Radeshyam, Social Welfare minister Nemcha Kipgen, Agriculture minister V Hangkhalian, Health minister L Jayentakumar, Fishery minister N Kyaishii and CAF & PD minister Karam Shyam.